Rolling Start turns five years old!

Discussion not focusing on a single game or series. Also forum-related matters.

Rolling Start turns five years old!

Postby Ghegs » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:07 am

On August 19th, 2012, the forums got their first post. Back then the site was just a forum, but was soon expanded into a full website with other features as well, including an IRC channel. RGDB especially has been growing fast.

Though the community is still fairly small, I like to think we have something good going on here. Each member brings a little something in.

The site will continue to exist and expand, and the community will (hopefully) grow larger and even more active. Here's to another five years of arcade racing!
Speed is the magic that gives us direction
Ghegs

Re: Rolling Start turns five years old!

Postby itsgood2slide » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Happy Birthday!

I love this forum and site. I came for the neGcon compatibility list, but stayed for the community : )

The RGDB is a really useful resource too!

Thank you, Ghegs!
itsgood2slide

Postby d123456 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Happy bd.
If only all racing fans knew about this forum, it would be packed.
Off to try that Net Yaroze Hover Racing on the ps again after a couple of years.
d123456

Postby KAI » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:46 pm

5 years of racing awesomeness, Cheers!! You are doing an incredible job since day 1 Ghegs.

My apologies for not been here lately, I have dozens of screenshot for the RGDB, but I haven't been using my pc in months. I'll make the time attack thread for Sega Rally 2006 (and maybe one for SR2 too) next time I plug my PS2.
Target Locked! Commence Attack!
KAI
RGDB Contributor

Postby spectre » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:42 am

Congratulaions!

Great site with great information. I wish I would participate more in the Time Attack board but I have been in such a gaming slump the past many months...

5 years already? I think one of my fondest memories so far was in the beginning where we had some online fun in Forza Horizon.
spectre

Return to General Discussion